I have received a very kind award from three of my fellow blogger-pals: Auntie A at Adrienne's Catholic Corner, Tracy at A Catholic Mom in Minnesota, and Kimberly at Our God is an Awesome God. Auntie A, Tracy, and Kimberly- I thank you very much! With this award also comes the One Word Answer Meme.
1. Where is your cell phone? Shelf
2. Where is your significant other? Past ;0)
3. Your hair color? Black
4. Your mother? Store
5. Your father? Home
6. Your favorite thing? Music
7. Your dream last night? Rapidograph
8. Your dream/goal? Architecture
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Computers
11. Your fear? Claustrophobia
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Architect
13. Where were you last night? School
14. What you're not? Patient :0(
15. One of your wish-list items? New England
16. Where you grew up? Las Vegas
17. The last thing you did? Drive
18. What are you wearing? Clothes :0)
19. Your TV? Replacing
20. Your pet? Grumpy
21. Your computer? Replacing
22. Your mood? Great!
23. Missing someone? Ex
24. Your car? Truck
25. Something you're not wearing? Skirt :0)
26. Favorite store? Blick's
27. Your summer? Hot!
28. Love someone? Family
29. Your favorite color? "Parrish blue"
30. When is the last time you laughed? Question#25
31. Last time you cried? ????
I know, I cheated on a couple of these by including two words instead of one.
I've been slow to respond to comments as well as to catching up on the reading of those favorite blogs I frequently visit. I've been busy with school, work, and host of miscellaneous chores. I have not forgotten, nor will I forget you. Just busy, that's all.
Now, here's the deal. If you have read this post all the way down to here, you can consider yourself awarded and tagged, and now you must play along with the rest of us. Failure to comply will bring your presidential candidate great scandal and will cost him the elections. LOL.