Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged!!

Tracy at A Catholic Mom in Minnesota has tagged me with this latest meme.

Four, Four, Four, Four....

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
O.K., this first one is actually a tough one because there are dozens of places I visit regularly that match the EXACT answers given by others who took this meme. I'm going to select answers that weren't given by others.

1. Project City Center Construction Site (architecture stuff)
2. Park
3. Red Rock
4. Fashion Show Mall (I LOVE the design of the facade facing the Las Vegas Strip)

B) Four people who email me regularly:

1. Carmen
2. Trisha
3. Richard
4. Jackie

C) My favorite 4 places to eat:

1. Macaroni Grill
2. Florida Cafe
3. Black Angus
4. China House

D) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. School
2. New England (Hm...maybe Beacon Hill or Nantucket Island)
3. The U.K. equivalent of New England
4. Notre Dame Cathedral

E) Four people I think will respond:

Any of you - my blogger buddies - who want to play.


F)Four t.v. shows I watch all the time:

1. Simpsons
2. Law & Order (the original)
3. Charlie Rose
4. Nova

G) Four words that best describe you:

1. Introspective
2. Seeker
3. Imaginative (I try)
4. Inquisitive

H) Four favorite "old school" Hollywood Actors/Actresses:

1. Roger Moore ("Bond, James Bond.")
2. Jimmy Stewart
3. Gene Hackman
4. Roy Scheider

I) Four favorite "old school" television game shows:

1. Joker's Wild
2. Bullseye
3. Tic Tac Dough
4. Family Feud

J) Four favorite "old school" television shows:

1. Duke's of Hazzard
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. Three's Company
4. Fantasy Island

K) List four things you liked best about Christmas when you were a child:

1. Christmas TV programming
2. Putting up the Christmas tree at home
3. Christmas oriented activities in grade school
4. Christmas carols (I'm so glad we still have these)

L) List four things you liked best about Halloween when you were a child:

1. Trick or Treating with friends
2. Halloween activities in school
3. Halloween TV programming
4. Cool, autumn sunsets

M) List four things you did not like about growing up:

1. Going to school in the afternoons (The school district of Las Vegas had to double-up on some of the junior high schools - one session in the morning and another one in the evening - in order to remove asbestos from other school buildings).

2. Grandfather - loved him dearly but he drank too much
3. Moving away from my childhood home
4. Losing track of many friends after graduation

N) List four events that impacted your life:

1. Grandfather's death
2. Discerning a vocation to the priesthood
3. Many dumb decisions in life that make you speak those impossible words, "My parents were right."
4. The passing of my friend Jeaneen

2 comments:

Tracy said...

wonderful anwers Tom, thanks for doing this:)

Jennifer said...

I played :)