I have been tagged by Auntie Adrienne and it's time to play. Here are the rules as they appear on her blog.
Each tagged person must post 8 random facts or habits about themselves on their blog. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!
Here are my 8 abnormalities:
1) Originally, I was born in Cuba and came to the United States when I was six years old (fled religious and political persecution, that kind of stuff). My family has maintained a presence in the U.S. since the early 1950's.
2) I sport a goatee (well trimmed)
3) I was once in dialogue with the Catholic Diocese of Las Vegas for entry into the seminary.
4) Even though I have mixed emotions about marriage, I think family is one of the most important relationships a man can strive for. I have friends who push me towards marriage (they, of coarse, are married).
5) When I sleep I can sometimes hear music I've never heard before set to full orchestral arrangement. I have no way of writing down what I heard because I have forgotten most of what I learned from my piano and violin lessons.
6) My dream is to flee from Las Vegas and live in a New England village with lots of trees, hills, and narrow, cobblestone streets.
7) I feel that if I had started early enough either in my late teens or early twenties, that I would have made a semi-decent comedy writer.
8) I believe that a relationship should be 50/50. I find it curious how some men feel they should be calling the shots on everything.
I 'm tagging:
1) The Mad Race for Macey
2) Tracy's Simple Life
3) The Recovering Dissident Catholic
4) Abbey Roads
5) everyday life as lyric poetry
6) To China and Back
7) The Catholic Path
8) Catholic Vision