Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Stay safe, folks. If you have little ones who are going to go out trick or treating, needless to say, GO WITH THEM. Too many weirdos out there who see this night as an opportunity.





I shall leave you now with one of the greatest opening paragraphs to a short story in the history of literature.

"DURING the whole of a dull, dark, and soundless day in the autumn of the year, when the clouds hung oppressively low in the heavens, I had been passing alone, on horseback, through a singularly dreary tract of country; and at length found myself, as the shades of the evening drew on, within view of the melancholy House of Usher."



By the way, I saw this image of this crazy kitty and I couldn't stop laughing. Doesn't he look psychotic?

2 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

LOL! Love the dogs too. Did Critter get dressed up?

paramedicgirl said...

I think the kitty must have just been spun around in circles or something. It looks dizzy.