Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cashing in on Oprah

Somebody we ALL love is in trouble, folks. Ogre Winfrey is being sued for allegedly fabricating false accusations that led to the incarceration of a Louisiana man. The man seeks damages that top 180 million dollars.

You know, I don't take it lying down when someone picks on my favorite yeti. Sure the Oprah isn't perfect, but who is? The notion that she would fabricate lies to put an innocent man behind bars is an accusation without merit. I know my Oprah!

By the way, did you guys know that Oprah and her significant other, Stedman, had a HUGE falling out not too long ago while on vacation? Apparently, Stedman got up in the middle of the night groggy and sleepy-eyed and called the front desk of his hotel room to report a broken cooler when he mistook Oprah for the fridge.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ogre?? I love it Tom!!

Shirley said...

Wonder if she will take imprisonment as well as Martha Stewart did? Oh yeah, I forgot, you can't put New Age Godesses in jail, the people might revolt!

Kimberly said...

Oprah---we need to pray for her. do you think her fame has gone to her head?