The Critter is having emergency surgery this afternoon. Yesterday the doctor discovered he has stones and today he was unable to go to the bathroom. Please say a prayer for him. I'll keep you up-to-date.
Greatly appreciate it.
The little Critter came of out surgery just fine this afternoon. They removed approximately 15 tiny stones that had clustered into a bigger one. The doctor (I'm still waiting for a return phone call from the technicians who are keeping watch over him tonight) told us that he was resting comfortably, and that his tongue "was sticking out and was showing good color." The doctor said he wont know the full extent of his condition and recovery until tomorrow. If all goes well, I should be able to pick him up from the vet by noon. I will post again tomorrow with another update.
A big THANK YOU to all of you for your prayers and concern. God bless you all!