I've been tagged by Uncle Jim at A Second Chance. Here we go...
The rules of this game are as follow:
1 - Each player answers the questions about him or her self.
2 - At the end of the post, the player 'tags' five people and lists their names.
3 - The player then goes to their site and advises them they've been tagged.
4 - The player then asks the newly tagged to read tagger's blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Gosh, I can hardly remember what I was doing ten minutes ago. Well, ten years ago I was involved with my diocese' Discerning Group praying over the call to the priesthood. I've mentioned this story a number of times already to some of you, so I wont go into it in great detail. It was, however, a very positive experience and many of the men I attended with have, indeed, been ordained!
Name 5 things on your 'to-do' list today (Wednesday).
1) Go to work
2) Take my grandmother to the doctor
3) Go on-line to a buy a graphics card for my computer (I'm building a new one)
4) Go grocery shopping
What things would I do if I were a billionaire?
1) Get out of Las Vegas
2) Buy a cottage AND a house somewhere in New England
3) Fly out to Europe and repeat answer 2
4) Better the lives of my friends and family
5) Realize I DON'T have to be a billionaire to live the life I want, so start giving the money away to people who really do need it (sounds as cliche as the answers at a Miss America pageant, I know, but that's exactly what I would do)
Name 3 bad habits or qualities.
2) Sometimes pessimistic
3) Sometimes too idealistic
Name 5 places I've lived
I'm not as cosmopolitan as some of you folks, so my list is somewhat concise:
1) Las Vegas
3) San Diego
4) Key West (very briefly)
Name 5 jobs I've had.
Well, in my younger days I worked as a bus-boy, a waiter, clerk, and retail attendant.
Name 5 books I've read recently.
1) Ghost Story
2) The Eastern Catholic Churches
3) The Wisdom of the Saints
4) The Mist
5) Letter to a Man in the Fire
I tag any of you blogger-buddies of mine and any wayward soul that stumbles unto this blog.