Thursday, August 2, 2007

Camera Babble

After some research and review browsing I have decided to purchase the Canon Powershot SD800 IS Digital Camera . For my neophyte necessities this camera should do the trick. It's light and portable, has image stabilizer (which I hear works quite well in this camera), and a few other little features that only an armature can appreciate. I will take as many pictures as I can and post them on my blog (what better way to embarrass friends and family) LOL! I'm not sure if to purchase the camera locally or if it's better to go on-line where I can buy it a hundred dollars (maybe more) cheaper. Pics to follow.

Take care,
Tom

1 comment:

kitchu said...

I bought my camera and all 3 of it's lenses on line. Beachcamera.com was awesome and I found really decent prices.

Good luck. Can't wait to see your shots... I'm guessing you have a unique eye, amateur or not.