He is NOT a replacement, or a band-aid, or a temporary fix to a profound loss. He is a CONTINUATION of what we had before.
Things you should know about him:
1) He's notorious. He chews on just about anything, which has prompted me to take precautionary measures.
2) He likes to bounce up and down a lot.
3) He hasn't fully learned how to bark.
4) You have to be careful where you walk because he could be following you without you knowing it.
5) He's 3.7lbs!!
6) Has the energy of a jumping-jack fire cracker.
7) He is LOVED.
Again, I would like to thank all of you for your encouragement and for your support in acquiring a new pet. The Critter - in all seriousness - still missed.